Ghee is a clarified version of butter that has high nutritional properties for your kids. As a parent, choosing the right thing for your child is your only purpose. Your kid’s diet needs to be well-balanced and composed of vital nutrients.
The essential nutrient present in ghee helps in your kid’s overall development and growth. Overconsumption of desi ghee can make your baby obese, but a proper portion can cause no abnormalities to your growing baby.
The desi ghee has made its place by fighting against fattening myths and acts as a superfood. Not only has demand for pure Indian ghee brands in India since last year but surprisingly the NRIs and foreigners too are believing this transition and hence, are preferring pure cow ghee from India.
According to ancient Ayurveda, cow ghee is a “sattvic” element that ensures the health of well-being. Ghee is included with a myriad daily crucial dietary nutritions like CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), omega 3 and omega 9 essential fatty acids along with fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Read More: When and how to give ghee to your baby, infant, and its health benefits?
Nutritional benefits of A2 ghee
- Ghee is loaded with essential fatty acids like Omega-3 and Omega-9.
- It carries vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamin K and vitamin D in ghee are requisite for bone strengthening, as it assists in calcium production.
- A2 ghee possesses nearly 108 micrograms of vitamin A per tablespoon, which is 12-15% of the everyday need for the body.
- Desi ghee is popular for its anti-microbial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Its antioxidant properties prohibit the generation of harmful free radicals.
- A2 desi ghee is recognized to aid in digestion and improve immunity and eye health.
- Ghee may also help in avoiding carcinogens from the body, Ghee is also helpful to reduce enzyme issues in the liver that is the cause for generating such carcinogens.
- A2 pure desi ghee can be beneficial for massaging babies to enhance blood circulation for the entire system.
- Ghee includes DHA, which assists in brain functioning and promotes memory.
Always choose A2 pure desi cow ghee:
Don’t confuse cow ghee with vanaspati or dalda. Vanaspati or dalda is not a very nutritious form of fat. Too much fat consumption elevates the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Desi cow ghee is one of the great sources of healthy fat. It has many health advantages and should be tasty for your child’s daily diet. A2 protein is present only in cow milk, so A2 cow ghee consumption for your kid is effective but always keep in mind– do not be over-enthusiastic and exaggerate it more than a dollop.
Health Benefits Of Ghee For Babies and Growing kids
Below are some of the health benefits of A2 pure desi cow ghee for babies and growing kids.
- Lactose and casein-free: The preparation of ghee is free of lactose and casein content. It might make A2 ghee helpful to digest for babies with lactose intolerance.
- The Condensed source of energy: One tablespoon of desi ghee offers 112Kcal of energy. So A2 ghee is the best energy booster for growing babies.
- Promotes weight gain: When ingested in proper amounts regularly, ghee might be useful in healthy weight gain. Ghee includes conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is found in cow milk. The presence of CLA can decrease adipose mass and develop bone mass. This property might promote healthy weight gain in babies.
- Nutrient-dense: When infused with a portion of balanced food, A2 ghee could offer a considerable quantity of fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamins A, D, E, and K. It also delivers vital bioactive fusion such as CLA, SCFAs, and MCFAs, i.e., short-chain and medium-chain fatty acids.
- Improved bone health: Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) present in ghee can improve bone mass. Ghee is also a powerhouse of vitamin D and calcium, which are essential for strengthening healthy bones.
- Easy to digest: Ghee promotes the availability of MCFAs (medium-chain fatty acids) that are recognized as supportive in balancing digestive health. Inducing a teaspoon of ghee into your baby’s diet might be useful in the development of the digestive system.
- Immunity booster: Cow ghee is popular to possess immunomodulatory characteristics. These qualities are attributed to the amount of a type of lipids called sphingolipids. These play a key role in boosting immunity by helping the development of the gut.
- Cognitive growth: For the brain and cognitive health the content of DHA, choline, and sphingolipids in the A2 cow ghee are helpful.
- Antimicrobial properties: In ayurvedic medicine, cow ghee is helpful for the treatment of different health issues. This is possible because the presence of phospholipids, which solve indigestion, exhibit antimicrobial properties.
- Treats eczema: In Ayurveda, oral intake of A2 desi cow ghee is capable of treating skin conditions like eczema. Although it is very helpful you can consult a pediatrician on the usage of ghee to treat your baby’s eczema.
Read More: Boost Your Immunity With 5 Ayurvedic Herbs
Ways to add A2 desi ghee for babies and kids diet
Here are some of the ways for feeding desi cow ghee to your baby and growing kids:
As your growing kid requires more calories per day for better growth & physical development. Consumption of A2 desi ghee for your kid is one of the healthiest choices to enhance his calorie count to be active and fit.
- You can add a spoonful of A2 desi cow ghee on dal or sambar or soup and it is healthy and adds a buttery flavor to your baby’s food. You can use ghee as a topping for various baby foods too.
- You can try it on your baby’s vegetable puree, khichdi. Desi cow ghee can be included in your baby’s diet in different methods. You can introduce it by inserting a few drops of desi ghee into the baby’s everyday food.
- A few drops of desi ghee to baby’s porridge is a delicious way. For toddlers, you can spread a little desi ghee on chapatis or parathas by avoiding butter.
- Desi ghee can also be used in small portions instead of other cooking fat. You can try A2 desi cow ghee on bread so that it will not become hard easily.
Ghee is a health-benefiting dietary element with several healthy boons for babies. Its daily consumption in moderate amounts can treat your baby’s stomach issues along with overall development. In the long run, it has promising results on the overall health of well-being.
However, this super ingredient is the powerhouse of health values for infants and growing kids. But always prefer 100% pure authentic desi cow ghee made by natural process. Here you can buy A2 desi ghee which is pure and trusted by people, You can buy it online here: https://sureshfoods.com/