While we talk about health these days we normally like to keep ourselves away from dairy items like butter, cheese and ghee. Especially ghee, it is because it has been considered as a fatty food item which should be avoided if you want to manage obesity. However, fact is quite different. Ghee is the healthiest product of dairy, which keeps us fit and figured, if we can control the intake up to 2 spoons as day. The question is which ghee we should eat to be healthy? Answer is – The ghee that we obtain from corssbreed cows is different that the ghee we tend to acquire from Desi Cows. The crossbreed ghee has worse effects on health.
What is it about Gir Cows?
The Gir is a famous milk cattle breed of India. The native tract of the breed is Gir hills and forests of Kathiawar including Junagadh, Bhavnagar, Rajkot and Amreli districts of Gujarat.The Gir animals are famous for their tolerance to stress conditions and resistance to various tropical diseases. In comparison to any other exotic breeds of cows, these produce more milk.
The Gir cow ghee also possesses healing properties that treat gastric and recovers from the wounds as well. The Gir Cow A2 milk is capable of even treating the broken bones. Apart from this it also prevents and treats medical conditions. It cures insomnia, best for joint massage and most importantly it is good for those who are prone to obesity. Diseases like Asthma and severe headaches can also be prevented.
Buy cow Ghee Online: Order Now. Free Shipping
How Gir Cow Ghee benefits for you?
Gir Cow ghee which is also known as desi cow ghee possesses a number of benefits that enhance our health. It slows down the aging process and makes your voice soft and melodies. Being an excellent feed for health, the smooth and nourishing desi cow ghee also aids in lowering the bad cholesterol. Ghee is not suggested to persons suffering from heart diseases but on the contrary, Gir Cow Ghee doesn’t cause the blockage. The property of liquefying at room temperature sets it apart. The nutritious ghee is also consisted of higher nutritional values. It includes vitamin A2, E, and D along with Omega 3.
What is not known?
Another specialty of Gir cow is its hump. The hump of this breed carries specific veins known as Surya Ketu Nadi. The function of this vein is to absorb energy from sun rays, moon and other luminous bodies. This energy is then later on transferred to the cow products such as Milk, Urine, and Dung.
Gir cow ghee is highly beneficial to human health and that is why it has to be the most nutritious choice.
Special facts about gir-cow
- An average gir cow yields about 6.5 to 12 liters per day in a good climate.
- High milk production capacity. Also, the milk from the cows is considered to be of premium quality due to the presence of an A-2 beta-casein protein substance.
- It can sustain in several environmental and habitat conditions.
- Gir cows can produce quite 10 calves during their lifetime
- Low maintenance structure needed for farming gir cows.
- The average lifespan of the cow is high (12 to fifteen years). Low mortality rate.
- The gir breed features a high birth rate and may produce up to 10 calves (average) during its lifespan.
- This cattle breed shows high resistance to diseases.
- The value of the milk within the market is high.
- This cow is adaptable to mechanical milking techniques.
- Natural mating is preferred while rearing this breed instead of AI techniques.
- The gir cattle breed is estimated to produce 1590 kg of milk per lactation on average. During the primary calving process, 1600 to 1700 kg of milk per lactation is produced, except for mature cows, the milk production is higher around 1800 to 2000 kg per lactation.
- The cost of 1 liter of milk is different from place to place (e.g. Rs 50 to Rs 80 per liter) and is relatively high because the milk is believed to contain two protein groups: casein and whey protein.
- The gir cow’s milk has a mean of 4.69 to 4.97% of fat in its milk.
- The dung is used for making Jeevamrutham.
Health Benefits of Gir Cow Ghee:
- Gir Cow Ghee slows down the aging process and makes your voice soft and melodies.
- Gir Cow Ghee has vitamin A2, E, and D with Omega3 properties
- Presence of A2 vitamin, in Gir Cow Ghee makes it capable of treating broken bones.
- Gir Cow Ghee cures insomnia, best for joint massage and most importantly it is good for those who are prone to obesity.
- Gir Cow Ghee decreases bad cholesterol and facilitates excellent circulation.
- It contains healthy fat soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients in foods that are vital for health
- It is used in medicinal practice to help with ulcers, constipation and the promotion of healthy eyes and skin and can be used for the treatment of burns and blisters. It increases memory and balances the mind and enhances brain function.
- This ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA) which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat, and has been known to slow the progress of cancer and heart disease.
- Gir Cow Ghee melts at 37°C and our body temperature is 37.2°C, which is why it gets totally absorbed in the body while commercial ghee melts at approx. 39°C or above which increases BP, diabetes, cholesterol and other diseases.
- Gir Cow Ghee has been given the cherished title of “Rasayana” in Ayurveda preeminent herbs and food that help overall health, longevity and well-being.
- Gir Cow Ghee is highly recommended for people having problems with piles, fisher and fistula.
- Gir Cow Ghee enhances the quantity and quality of semen and ovum also referred to as Ojas, our immunity.
- More Ojas translates to increased fertility and healthier children.