Best before : 09 months from Manufactured
Country of Origin: INDIA
Benefits of Ghee Subscription
2. Freedom from ordering each month
3. Each month automatically ghee will be dispatched to your address
4. Get hand made fresh ghee each month
If you’ve spent any time cooking Indian food — or hanging out in Indian groceries and markets — then you’ll be familiar with ghee, the Indian style of clarified butter. Like clarified butter, ghee is butter that’s been long-simmered until the milk solids have separated, then strained.
Nutty and wonderfully aromatic, it’s used in cooking and baking as it has a much higher smoke point than regular butter. Unlike clarified butter, ghee is often cultured or flavored. Traditionally made with raw milk, ghee is also considered sacred (see: cows in India) and therapeutic in some Ayurvedic medicines.
So what to do with ghee? If you’re not well versed in Indian cuisine, you may not immediately know. You can use it as you would have used clarified butter, which is terrific for sauteing things, and in baking. There are few reasons why chefs like to induse Ghee in their recipes :
- Contains Alkalizing Short-Chained Fats:Ghee contain short chain fatty acid found in dairy products, and acids as food for colonocytes, the cells of your colon ; it doesn’t seems to raise cholesterol in the same way butter does. In short it improve your digestive capability. “Really good ghee made from high-quality, grass-fed butter has quite a bit of vitamins A, E, and K2 and twice the short- and medium-chain fatty acids that butter has,” Dave Asprey, the founder and CEO of Bulletproof Coffee
- Its high smoke point—485 degrees to be exact—means it works in countless cooking applications. This help food to absorb the smoke a little bit better than oil. Ghee does not burn like butter.
- Lactose Free :Ghee is both lactose- and casein-free; both of these elements of butter are removed during the clarifying process. Because of this, ghee can often be enjoyed by those who cannot consume other dairy products.
- Rich in Metabolism-Boosting Medium-Chain Fats: Ghee is also rich in medium-chain fatty acids which, like carbohydrates, are absorbed directly into the liver and metabolized as energy.
- High in CLA: An additional fat that is particularly present in grass-fed ghee is conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a fatty acid that has been associated with anti-cancer and weight loss benefits.
Ghee is said to be the ‘ideal cooking oil’ because of its many healing properties. It aids in digestion because of its light flavor. It also helps to improve absorption and increase the life energy force. It improves our memory, strengthens the brain, nervous and immune system. Ghee lubricates joints and connective tissues, which makes the body flexible. It also helps in stimulating a healthy flow of fluids throughout the body. But, Ghee should be Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee, which has its own health benefits too. 8 Health Benefits Of Desi Ghee | Suresh Foods
Thank you for choosing ‘Suresh Ghee’ – Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee, from HAPPY COWS.
Desi Cow Ghee, processed in the traditional way, has medicinal and therapeutic properties.
* Natural products can be allergic to some people. Please take necessary precautions.
Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee is made by following the age-old and time-honored Indian traditional Hand Churned method, called Vedic Process.
It becomes all the more Important & Special, as Earthen Pots and Wooden Churner are used in this process.
What we DO:
- Bilona Churned Pure Desi Cow Milk Ghee.
- Pure Desi Cow Milk is boiled in Earthen Pots.
- Boiled Pure Desi Cow Milk is overnight converted to Yogurt in Earthen Pots.
- In the morning, before Sunrise, Yogurt is churned using Wooden Churners.
- Butter (Makkhan – मक्खन) so obtained is warmed to get this rare ghee
- We process Ghee out of only 70% milk of the Cow, rest 30% is left for Calf.
- We extract only Premium Butter from Yogurt. ( that means only the Best part of the butter from Yogurt, which is approx 60% of the available butter from Yogurt )
- We make Premium Quality Handmade Fresh Ghee for every order.
- The Special Feature of ‘Suresh Ghee’ is, you get Ghee ‘Direct from Village Farm’ .
What we DON’T:
- We do not torture cow for getting milk, no injection like artificial Bovine Somatotropin (abbreviated BST) or Bovine Growth Hormone (BGH).
- We don't use milk from buffalo, exotic/foreign breeds (Jersey, H.F.) cow.
- We don’t use Milk other than our own Farm-Gau Mandir
- We don’t remove cream (Makkhan – मक्खन) from the milk.
- We don’t make ghee by raw/processed cream or butter (Makkhan – मक्खन).
- We don’t alow Alcohol or Non Veg food items in our Farm-Gau Mandir
- We dont buy from/ sell cows to Butchers or Slaughter Houses
We are DIFFERENT & We are SPECIAL :
- This is not our main business, rather a MISSION.
- We belive and execute the very holy though of ‘Gau Seava’ .
- We are not a Dairy Factory, but a ‘Farm‘ , and more than that a ‘Gau Mandir‘ .
- We don’t manage cow, We do ‘Gau Seava‘ .
- We deploy 2 ‘Gau Savaks‘ for every 5 cow.
- We belive in and practice ‘Happy Cow’ traditions.
- Our cows’ are not tied 80% of the time.
- We play Indian Traditional Classical Bhajan Flute Instumental Music, for our cows.
- We never milk a cow before it's calf is fed. Generally we milk only 60-70%, rest is fed to calves.
- We make calves do milk feeding, before and after milking the cow, so as to keep Mother Cow and Calf Healthy and Happy .
- We only keep Indian Desi Cow in our Farm-Gau Mandir.
- We feed our cows with devotion. We offer ‘Bhog‘ (food with prayer) to our cows. and hence we call it #Yashoda Save Mani , #Kaushalya Green Mani & #Jaipati Sweet Mani .
- We practice ‘Dharma‘ (Gau Seva & Puja) not ‘Karma’ (Business)
Before consuming, DO NOT FORGET to stir the ghee with spoon so that the top liquid and bottom sediments gets mixed properly.
Natural products can be allergic to some people. Please take necessary precautions.
7-8 business days.
We Deliver the order on all working/business days. We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
All food products are Non Returnable
|Specialty||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool and dry place|
|Item Package Quantity||500ml / 1000 ml ( as per invoice )|
|Certification||FSSAI No 22719691000049|
|Caffeine Content||Caffeine Free|
|Serving Recommendation||Please serve it with hot items|
|Package Information||Bottle , wrapped in Jute Bag|